Thursday 8 September 2011

Cupcake Thank You

After the cupcake party I needed to make Thank You cards for my friends that came and celebrated with me.  Of course, still obsessed with cupcakes I made these cards at 2300 hours last night (red eye crafting).  The cardstock is Stampin Up: chocolate chip, certainly celery and pretty in pink colors.  The certainly celery eyelet border was made using the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge cut at 1/2".  The ribbon I am not sure when or where I got it, but it was in my stash (craft - not cookie), and the greeting is from the Swirls and Curls Verses set (hostess set from the 2011 Summer Mini Stampin Up catalogue). 
I think these are happy cards, and I hope my friends appreciate them as much as I did their celebrating with me.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment