Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hello September...Goodbye June

In late May of this year I decided that I would join the Count On It block of the month club offered at Sew Divine.  I rarely come across a quilt I don't like (there was one in a store in Montana - but that's another story).  Seeing as how this was only a small 11 1/2" block even I should be able to get it done in a reasonable time.  I got the June one done for mid June and until last evening it was on the hanger!!  Late yesterday evening (red eye quilting) I got this finished and up on the rack.  Who knows maybe I'll get one more done before 2012 :)  I did alter the original pattern of Nancy Halvorsen as there is supposed to be a curly thing in the center, but I think it looks like a worm!  Hope this inspires your own creativity.....

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment