Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Hoof Beat goes on


A very good friend of my family (since I was a child - yes dinosaurs still freely roamed the earth) sent a birthday present to my son.  Now, this friend is a true horse lover, she owns and rides Arabian horses and loves anything knick knacky and what not that has horses on it.  So, to say thank you for her gift I used the 2 left over fabric panels (not truly left over - I got them to make this for her) to sew a pillow for her.  The finished size fitted an 18" square pre-made pillow from one of the craft stores.
The thank you card was made using Early Espresso card stock with Old Olive, and Wax Paper Resist technique again sponged with Pear Pizzaz and Marina Mist.
For those of you who might want to point out there is not enough Stampin Up product here, don't worry, I will put all of this in a Stampin Up box to ship it in!!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment