Saturday 10 September 2011

Last Minute Swaps

These are the last minute swaps for the Millet, Alberta Stampin Up event.  I will swap these with the regular group with whom I will mingle.  For these cards I used Old Olive card stock and daffodil for the back ground.  The foreground is half whisper white card stock and the rest Designer Series Paper from the Big Top package.  This candy paper is where I got the idea for yesterdays post with the candy Christmas.  I used the Bright collection buttons just because I had package of them, and I love buttons (just not sewing them), and the stamp set is Birthday Bakery (which just possibly has been discontinued -- OOOPs).  Maybe no one will notice (??).  I used the Stampin Write Markers set to color the baking in coordinating colors of the Designer Series Paper :)  The markers made the coloring fairly easy although still spent about 45 minutes to get 12 cards colored at midnight (red eye crafting).  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment