Sunday 11 September 2011

More Candy Christmas

I think I have found my new favorite Stampin Up Designer Series Paper!  There seems to be nothing one cannot do with this stuff....  While making the last Christmas Tree the left overs looked like mini trees so this is what I came up with.
The card stock base is Old Olive Real Red and Whisper White.  The real red was stamped with the Bells and Boughs greeting in white craft ink and clear embossing powder - then "cooked" with the heat tool.  The whisper white card stock was put through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing Folder.  The  Big Top Candy Paper was Cut in 4 1/2 inch circle and then cut like a pie into 9 pieces.  The edge trees are glued down and the middle tree has a dimensional behind it to raise it.  The "star" at the top of the tree is a button from the Brights buttons collection.
Not a traditional Christmas card, but fun I think.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment