Friday 30 September 2011

Rag Quilt

Of all the quilts I have made using different fabrics, techniques, kits etc. my favorite quilt still has to be the Rag Quilt.  There is just something so cozy and simple about them, you just simply cannot help but love them.  The squares used in this quilt are 6" square.  Most people get souvenirs when they travel, I buy fabric!  This particular quilt was made entirely from my stash (fabric - not cookie) to lighten the load of fabric in my craft room (so I could squeeze in additional acquisitions).  The fabrics are not from any exotic location, but they were picked up by the meter in Lloydminster, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Edmonton, Camrose, Calgary and Canmore!  This quilt along with a book and chicken soup should help with my cold symptoms (I hope)...
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment