Sunday 4 September 2011

In Color Swaps

I will be attending with a few of my friends the Regional Event for Stampin Up in a few weeks.  We are to make card front swaps with current product.  These are my swaps for this event (note the Red Eye).  I used the 2011 - 2013 In colors for this swap, the sewing was done with my regular sewing machine as I used a blanket stitch around the designer series paper.  The card is embossed with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, and the flowers are created from the Fun Flowers Die with the exception of the white middle portion coming from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and then run through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  Hope this inspires your creativity..... I meant to use the Early Espresso Card Stock for this project, however, was all out, so made do with what I had.

TTFN

Kathy

1 comment: