Saturday 15 October 2011

Barn Card


As a child growing up on the farm in Saskatchewan, my favorite toy was the Fisher Price Barn.  My brother and I would spend hours playing with this toy and to the dismay of our mother, we one day found out that the bottom of the chicken fit perfectly between the door and the valve that caused the barn to moo every time we opened the door.  The gift bag I purchased a few years ago when I saw it (a must have purchase) and the door on the left moos when opened!!  As you can see, I cannot part with it.  
When I saw the Stampin Up stripes embossing folder this toy is immediately what I thought of.  Then I saw the Barnyard Buddies stamp set and thought EVEN BETTER.  Then, in the Christmas Mini there is the Peekaboo Frames and I thought PERFECT!!  Now I can make the most awesome barn card!  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment