Sunday 9 October 2011

Fall Scrapbook Page

I had lots of die cut leaves left over from yesterday's project, and did not want to waste them.  What to do???  Make a fall scrapbook page!  I had 2 pieces of brown  12 x 12 card stock sitting around waiting to be used along with another sheet of lighter brown from which I made the tree.  I drew the tree outline on the right hand side of the paper and then ripped along that line to make rough edge for the tree.  Used my chocolate chip marker to draw the lines on the tree and the left over paper made the photo frames.  The leaves were dropped on the page from the bag they were in, and slightly rearranged.  The title is cut at 1 1/4" from my Cricut Speaking of Fall cartridge.  Now I will take my son to the river valley this weekend and the page will be complete.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment