Friday 7 October 2011

New House

I love my Cricut machine!  I recently got the Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge.  In it is this pattern for a house box.  My friend Alyssa just bought a new house, and got a new job.  So, to say congratulations, I made her this box in which I will put poppy seed muffins (I just baked).  The house was cut at 10", and then assembled by me until I almost tossed the whole project only to realize I was assembling it wrong!!  OOOOPPs.  Went together very easily once I did it correctly.  For the windows I used the clear window sheets from Stampin Up and adhered with glue dots.  Since Alyssa has a dog I added a dog sticker, bowl, and ball to the yard of the house to make it look like home.  The house is red with black trim, because I think they are the best houses to have!  Congratulations Alyssa!  Hope this inspires your  own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment