Sunday 6 November 2011

Christmas Mini Scrapbook



Today I decided it was time to brake into my Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit not just for stickers.  I decided that I would see if and how quickly I could make a mini scrapbook.  The entire project was less than an hours, I used only products that I had easily accessible, and so in under an hour I had the whole project completed.  The cover is half of a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock scored with the Simply Scored Tool at 5 7/8 and 6 1/8 for the seam binding.  The fold out portion of the album is 11 x 11 scored length and across at 5 1/2 " to get the four equal squares.  I did make a cut along the seam on the left hand side between the top and bottom layers to allow for easier closure of the book.  The pages are decorated with the Designer Series Paper and cards tock included as well as the sticker packages.  For the cover I ran a piece of early espresso card stock through the Snow Burst Embossing folder, stamped the Christmas Lodge Stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso ink and sponged the edges with early espresso, used a bit of 3/8 Quilted Satin Ribbon and foam dots to raise off of the embossed background.  A really quick and easy to make Christmas gift I think.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment