Thursday 10 November 2011

I Found My Mittens!

I love this snowman set, however, when I look at him I think why did he go to the effort of putting on a hat, scarf and even boots for a snowman?  Then it dawned on me that either his mommy (or wife) had forgotten to do a final inspection before he went out for the day.  He forgot or lost his mittens.  So, I fixed that!  He is now finally dressed to play outside.  I made this card using Garden Green card stock, whisper white run through the Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler 3" scallop square from the Elegant Edges Cricut (all you Big Shots out there will have a scallop square die that is the same size), and of course the Winter Wishes Stitched Felt Mittens.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment