Saturday 12 November 2011

Look What I Found!!!!


Look what I found!!!  While in Fabricland (remember only there because could not find brown Minkee at any of the local quilt stores) I saw this as I was waiting in the check out line, and I immediately  thought of last years Christmas Designer Paper from Stampin Up.  Now, I can hear all the gasping and clutching of chests as you exclaim "she has last years' paper - oh my"!  Well, not only do I still have last years paper, over the next few days I am going to show you cards that I made with it, and sadly... there is still some left, so it might show up again!!!   I love to make slider cards, they are so much fun to make and the end result is something I would classify as "top drawer".  For this card, yes I used last years Christmas paper, the Four Frames stamp set, the  Bells & Boughs stamp set, and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  The majority of the coloring was with the Stampin' Write Markers, and the images were stamped with black StazOn ink.  I think that this card of the ones I made is my favorite, partly because of the fabric, and also because it just has a "classic" look to it.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

p.s. yes the fabric is going into the "stash" (fabric - not cookie), and some day it may be seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment