Monday 14 November 2011

Slider Card # 3

This is slider card number 3.  This one was again made with last years paper, however, I did use a current stamp set for it.  The stamp set is the Bright Hopes set.  For the front of the card I stamped the tree in Versa Mark and then embossed with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder.  Rhinestones were added to the front to create sparkle on the tree (and cover up where I oopsed on the embossing powder).  The wreath I used the Stampin' Write Markers to color the stamp so that I could get different colors on the completed image.  The markers were old olive and cherry cobbler colors. The greeting is from the Bright Hopes set as well and then punched out with the label punch, adhered to old olive card stock and then cut around very carefully to add accent color.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment