Thursday 15 December 2011

Holly Berry Soap


Today is last minute stocking stuffer ideas.  When I was at the mall on the weekend there was a booth all set out dedicated to bath bombs, bath soaps, and salts.  So I decided to whip up some of my own today.  The soap is made from a holly berry mold I have around the house, and a cocoa butter soap base.  I scented it very lightly with grand fir, orange and vanilla oils so it would smell slightly Christmasy!  I wrapped the soaps in parchment paper and used up some more of the last years Designer Series Holly Christmas paper and tied the package closed with Cherry Cobbler Seam binding.  Of course there was some of the clear green glycerin left over so  I made...... wait for it.......
A smiling Merry Christmas crocodile!!!!  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment