Wednesday 29 February 2012

Cut Once, Stamp Twice

I actually made both of these cards from my stash box, however, because I made two of them at once, using the same materials I did not post them as S"crap".
The card base is whisper white card stock, the Designer Series Paper is Cheerful Treat, and the ribbon is a left over from Sale-a-bration 2011 (OMG - old product -AGAIN......).  
The card on the left is stamped with flowers from the Flower Fest stamp set and colored with my Copic markers.
The card on the right is also the Flower Fest stamp set (butterfly too), again colored with Copic Markers, but this time I used my flower punch to punch out the flowers.  The flowers are put on with Stampin Dimensionals, and the butterfly is attached with a glue dot after wings were bent to look more like it was in flight.
The scallop border is made from a really old (the printing has worn off of it) punch that I do not remember who manufactured it, but it still works, so I am not going to upgrade it!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment