Sunday 18 March 2012

Antiqued Card

This card is probably a classic red eye craft.  It was 0100 hours and I had nothing better to do (could not sleep - so decided to go craft)!
I got this embossing folder a few months ago, because I loved the all over design of it (by the way I dislike butterflies - their flapping wings creep me out), but every time I went to use it the folder seemed blah on it's own and with paper way too busy.
So I got out my Stampin' Write Markers and coloured in the depressions, put a piece of Whisper White card stock in and ran the whole thing through the Cuttlebug.
Still did not look "Top Drawer", so I got out my distressing kit with Tea Stain ink and the flat stamp and rubbed tea stain ink all over the surface - even the coloured areas and "antiqued" the entire project.
Some garden green and pear pizazz card stock, along with the triple flower punch and Teeny Tiny Wishes greeting, and TAH DAH!
Now, good night.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment