Friday 16 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day

I made this card for my son.  Now, before you think "what a nice mom", the reason I made it was to use up some of the random green jelly beans we have left in the house!!!
I LOVE candy (ironic), but am VERY allergic to anything with lime in it, so when we get candy I "share" all the green candies with my husband and son (heeheehee).
 This card is made with Old Olive, and Whisper White card stock. The Whisper White is embossed in the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The leaves for the shamrock are cut from the heart punch using Old Olive Designer Series Paper, and the Heart shaped Sweet Treat cups are left overs from a couple of years ago (OMG old product again!!).  
The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment