Friday 30 March 2012

Strawberry Card

This card is made using one of my favorite Designer Series Paper: Berry Blossoms.
The card base is Lucky Limeade, layer with Very Vanilla and then the Berry Blossoms DSP.
I really tried hard to only use Stampin Up product on this card (hmmmmmm....- controlled my creative free spirit), however, I did use felt ribbon from the Christmas Mini Catalogue (OMG - she used retired product again!!!!).
The strawberry is made from the heart punch, dry embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder, the leaves are from the Fun Flowers Die, the blossom is from the Triple Flower punch and the flower center is the Owl punch (eye).  I used So Saffron ink with the flat stamp from the Distressing Kit to ink the strawberry blossom edges.
The greeting is stamped in Calypso Coral from the Sweet Cake stamp set.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment