Friday 9 March 2012

Table Toppers

Have you seen this before?  I bought this fabric kit at Lori's Country Cottage last winter.  I loved the color combination and the pattern that came with it.  The pattern is called Two at a Time and designed by Designs to Share with You.  Now the kit to my knowledge was to make one of the square table toppers as you see in my blog profile, and the left overs were for a table runner.  However, either I got more fabric than I was supposed to, or I was really tight on my fabric cutting, as I was able to make 2 of the table toppers, and from the left over triangles (the square table toppers are not pieced from half square triangles) I was able to get this table runner out of it as well!  Awesome, I think I am going to have to make another of these soon, as I think they look beautiful.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment