Friday 13 April 2012

Cupcake Birthday

I bought this Sweet Cake stamp set because in theory it looked great!.  Unfortunately, I saved money and bought the clear mount set which of course are optional as to whether or not they stay on the block, especially one this size (#@$%^&*)!
For this card I used Poppy Parade card stock over which I put Whisper White card stock and a piece of Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper.  There was green thread in the sewing machine smiling at me, so I ran the card through the sewing machine. 
I inked up the Sweet Cake stamp set with Early Espresso ink, and after a couple trials of it falling off (maybe it's not the stamp - it's Friday the 13th!!!), managed to get an image down.  It was not inked evenly on the page, so I got out the Stampin' Write markers and colored it in.  Probably the best I can do!!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment