Sunday 1 April 2012

Happy April!!!

I thought long and hard yesterday what to do for today's post.  What kind of joke could I do for today.
Well, mother nature provided me with a joke of the day.....
This is my front yard this morning, and it's still snowing!

Today's card is made with Lucky Limeade card stock for the base, Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper, more Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card stock cut with my Spellbinders Die and then dry embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  
The grass and leaves are stamped in Lucky Limeade from the Precious Butterflies Stamp Set and the Triple Treat Flower I colored with my Stampin' Write markers and then punched with my flower punch.
The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment