Saturday 21 April 2012

Surprise!

This project is a total surprise for two reasons:
1)  ALL of the product used in the creation of this project is Stampin Up!!  Can you believe that I did not stray from their entire product line??  I know: SURPRISE.
The paper is the white packing paper that came in a shipment a while back, and so I ironed it and put it away, as it looks so much better than the usual brown paper.  The paper is sponged (an actual SU sponge - not dollar store) in garden green and the Cherry stamp is from the Mouthwatering stamp set.  The cherries are inked in Real Red and Garden Green.  The ribbon of course is SU.
2) On my pre-Christmas x-border shopping trip my friend Karina asked me to bring back for a stocking stuffer Cherry Coke Zero as we do not have it in Canada (at least not last time I looked).  So, while we were in Whitefish skiing, we went into Kalispell, MT and found the Wal-Mart and brought home a case as a surprise for Karina.  Now, I cannot give it plain to the Stampin Up Lady, so, hence, here is my artistic presentation.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment