Saturday 26 May 2012

Knitting in the Toyota

Last weekend I blogged (is that a word) from the F-350 on route to Canmore for the long weekend, so I decided for today to post some of my road trip knitting creations as currently we are in the Toyota heading to Grande Prairie for the JDRF Walk
The above dishcloths were made on our ski trip to Whitefish, MT in March.
The first two dishcloths were knit from Red Deer to Calgary, and from Calgary to Fort Macleod.
The middle two were knit from Fort Macleod to Columbia Falls, MT.
The last two were knit on the way home from Whitefish MT., to Cardston, where we had lunch and I then slept til almost Ponoka so no more knitting.
The pattern that I use for these dishcloths is from the  River City Yarns free pattern site.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment