Wednesday 23 May 2012

Shasta Quilt Top

The Shasta Quilt Top is complete!!!
For some reason this quilt top just seemed to take forever.  The pattern was perfect and super easy to follow and yet somehow, once I got those 252 blocks cut, I was overwhelmed at putting them together, and I don't know why it took me so long.
Here is to the link for the before photo of the Shasta Fabric just after it arrived from The Quilt Patch.
Now that it is sitting on the floor in the family room I am very pleased with it, now to get the warm flannel backing ready and off to be long armed, so I can get the binding on it.  I think that I will put this quilt when done in the holiday trailer because it makes me feel happy with all the warm prairie colors of it.  For those of you not from Saskatchewan, note how the brown is interspersed with small bits of green color (hehehehe).
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment