Thursday 24 May 2012

Strawberry Card

So, I really tried to make an all Stampin' Up card last night.  Really, I did.  But, alas, all my other toys kept calling and I gave in......
The base of this card is Lucky Limeade, with a Calypso Coral border made using the Scallop Trim Border Punch and a Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper accent strip.  
The card base was run through my Cuttlebug (first non Stampin' Up sin in this), the oval was made using my Cricut to cut the oval at 2 1/2" (second sin if you're keeping score).  The flower and leaves were made using some Spellbinders dies that I have (don't keep the packages, so don't know the name of it - third sin).
The strawberry was stamped from the Fruits and Flowers stamp set (colored with Stampin' Write markers).
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment