Wednesday 6 June 2012

Breakfast To Go

I keep seeing posts for Egg/English Muffin breakfasts all over the blogging world.  My son would love one of these, and of course I will not buy him one at the famous food joint, so I decided to make him some.
I used 12 eggs and some milk to make a scrambled egg mixture along with some chives (found at bottom of fridge), poured into muffin cups and baked for 30 minutes.
Toasted the English Muffins (cheese flavor - found in freezer) for the last 10 minutes of baking.
Topped it off with a piece of provolone cheese (what was in the fridge).
Wrapped each in parchment paper and put in the freezer.
This morning, I put one in the oven at 350 F, for about 30 minutes and along with fresh fruit and a glass of milk he had a breakfast perfect for a grade 2 scholar!
He approves of this breakfast.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment