Saturday 2 June 2012

Crafting Attention Span

Alright, it's Saturday and I am supposed to be doing laundry, baking muffins, making a casserole for dinners later this week, and there is likely some general dusting I should be doing......but I have the attention span of a fruit fly today!
I decided to clean up my craft room (did not happen - shhhhhh), but look at the stuff I found.
I made this card out of a piece of Island Indigo card stock (Stampin' Up), coordinated it with two pieces of paper called Dotty for You (Close to My Heart).  Then I used my oval embossing folder (Stampin' Up), used Island Indigo Ink (Stampin' Up), and the Celebrate stamp set (Close to My Heart).  The flowers are made with one of my Spellbinders flowers dies.  TAH DAH.
Okay, now to go dust something, or maybe clean up the craft room.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment