Monday 18 June 2012

Oh S"crap"! It's Monday


Recently, Wadean from Scrapbook Memories & More stumbled across this stamp called Pieces of Quiet, and I agreed that I had to have it because it reminded both of us of my son.
So, while I thought about what to use my scraps on today, this seemed to be the perfect stamp.
To be honest, I am not sure of the card stock colors of names of this card as they truly are scraps, the only one that I can identify for certain is the blue strip is from the Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper.
The image was stamped and then colored with my Copic Markers, of which I am now starting to get coordinating colors to the ones I had.  
When my son saw this card he said "that looks like me"!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment