Wednesday 20 June 2012

What's For Lunch???

As of today I have reached the point of complete exhaustion for packing lunches.  I have been doing this since August 29, 2011 with the exception of about 5 hot lunch days!  I have had it.  I have no creativity for what will go into this lunch box, however, since there is not sandwich in a fun shape, or smiley face on the apple, a coordinating dinosaur card might help to redeem me.
I made this card using the new In Colors Summer Starfruit for the base, Garden Green and Very Vanilla from Stampin Up.  The dinosaur stamp is from the Roar stamp set from Close to My Heart!  I know, I have played with both sets of products at the same time...., however, look how well it all coordinates with the old lunch bag (my son has several lunch bags because I am grossed out by using a lunch bag more than once without washing it - and this bag has been around since Junior Kindergarten four years ago).
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment