Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Canada Day, I am Canadian!

My friend Kathleen once asked the question that many of you are probably asking right now "Who would make a table runner for Canada Day"?  To which I will give the response I gave her "Who wouldn't"?
 I made this beauty a couple of years ago and since it has never been on my blog before, today is the perfect day for it.  I got this as a kit from Loris Country Cottage and although you may not be able to see well enough the white, red, and tan fabrics all have maple leaves in the print!  The surrounding pattern is obvious in it's print as to what it is.  I love this table runner, and yes every year it graces my table with patriot pride from June 30th until it's first spill somewhere around July 02.  I have posted here a couple of links appropriate for today:
I Am Canadian Anthem
God Bless You Canada
 Have an AWESOME Canada Day!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment