Sunday 15 July 2012

What was I Thinking?

I really have no idea why on earth I have this stamp set.  I found it in my drawer today, and decided I should use it, but still am puzzling on why I have this stamp set.  The title of it is Precious Butterflies (I hate butterflies - well anything that flaps its wings and or crawls out of eggs - of which butterflies do both!!!).
I used the new In Colors of Stampin' Up for 2012 - 2014.  The base is Raspberry Ripple, a layer of Primrose Petals followed by a piece of glossy paper wax paper resisted sponged with Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, and Primrose Petals.  The images were stamped with black Staz On ink and clear embossing powder over to set the design.
Not bad, but still, why do I have this set????
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment