Friday 20 July 2012

Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins

Today I made Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins to have a power snack for my BIG adventure tomorrow morning.
While lots of my acquaintances are in Salt Lake City for the Stampin' Up Convention and thought I should come I chose to stay home (plus my son still needs to be tucked in every night) and go the Judy Neimeyer Workshop at  Quilting from the Heart in Camrose,
 Alberta.
The quilt I will be making is the queen size Cactus Rose, of which there is a picture here on the Quilting from the Heart blog.  Originally I had wanted to make the Flowers for my Wedding Ring quilt, but did not get my vacation confirmed in time to be able to register for it, so took my second favorite.  
Try the muffins, they are delicious!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment