Tuesday 14 August 2012

Candy Surprise

Yesterday was my son's and my first day at home of my second half of summer vacation.
So, what could be more fun, than getting up at 1000 and getting to make your own candy treat card with gummy butterflies even before breakfast?
I got these card kits from Close to My Heart a while back, and they have been sitting on my craft room desk, so yesterday was time to start using them. I had picked up the mini butterflies on Saturday at Bulk Barn, and thought these would be perfect for the card.  After he assembled this and was eating breakfast, he asked a very important question "How am I supposed to get out the candy without wreaking the card"?
A good question.  So far neither of us has got that far, so the candy sits.  Waiting......
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment