Friday 10 August 2012

Shiny Merry Christmas

I went to play in my craft room today, and this is what I came up with.  I love how it shines with the camera flash!
I used Old Olive card stock, and a piece of left over Christmas 2011 Designer Series Paper along with another piece of Whisper White card stock.
I used a piece of double sided adhesive sheet along with the Perfect Pennants die through the Cuttlebug to create the tree base.
I carefully peeled off the top layer and then after cutting it in the shapes I wanted replaced it over the original shape.  
I took off the pieces I wanted green and used my superfine glitter (I don't think Stampin Up sells it any more), and brushed it on.  Then peeled off the other layers and repeated with the red glitter.
Peeled off the entire back and adhered it to the Whisper White.  
I used buttons for decorations and the star on the tree.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment