Saturday 15 September 2012

12 Benefits of Cleaning the Craft Room

Ever notice that most self improvement plans come with 12 steps?
Well, last night I decided I had better clean up my craft room because today I am going to the Creative Stitches Show and that likely means I will have more fabric that needs to be "stashed" by end of day.
Now, while I am not a dust chaser (I simply do not allow it into my house), my craft room is rather dis-organized (no dust, and I have a vague idea of where things are).  So, last night I gather sorted and organized everything, and figured out what needed to be given away etc.
While doing this I came across these cards I had started about 3 years ago for my son's class at Christmas, and did not finish because I could not make the tree I wanted look "right".  Of course I didn't throw the cards out, I just put them aside.  Later in my stash of stuff I came across this package of Christmas cut outs (from where - I have not idea).  They coordinate fairly well, with these card fronts, so I now have 12 Christmas cards ready to be delivered!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment