Tuesday 11 September 2012

Card Keeper


I finally decided to start using my Summer Smooch fabric the other evening, and this is what I made.  A card keeper!!
I took it to Millet with my swaps the other day, and it fit perfectly 20 of my Snow Man Swap cards.
I used fusible interfacing to the wrong side of both fabrics before sewing together to make it a little more sturdy, and it works perfectly.  Plus, I got lots of complements on it!!
The pattern is from the Fall 2012 Scrap Sensation.  I did manage to use all Stampin Up product in this project with the exception of the sewing thread and of course my Sapphire 875 (that I think is the possibly the BEST sewing machine EVER).  
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I saw your Apples card posted on Stampin Connection which led me to your Smooches card keeper - LOOOOVE IT!!! thanks, Jenn in Texas

    ReplyDelete