Monday 10 September 2012

Oh S"crap"! It's Monday...

This task I have given myself of using up all of my scrap pieces of card stock and Designer Series Paper is getting harder every week.
If it were fabric I would make a rag quilt or better yet a hopscotch quilt and large amounts of fabric would disappear quickly and into a usable format.
However with paper this is not the case.
I hate to be defeated by anything, yet I might have to take this into a local school or play group and see if the kids want it, as alas I am getting no where fast.
This is today's creation made very early this morning.
It is nothing like what I had originally intended, but it is what it is.
The card stock base is Calypso Corral, with a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Spring 2012 Mini Catalogue.  I cross stitched the border with Bakers twine, and colored the You are Loved design with my Stampin' Write markers.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment