Monday 3 September 2012

Oh S"Crap"! It's Monday...

 Happy Labour Day everyone.  
This is what I came up with while playing in my scrap box today, in an attempt to tidy up the craft room a bit.
Both cards use Real Red for the card base, and whisper white for the gingerbread men.  The card on the right was embossed with the Snow Burst Embossing Folder.
The card on the left the gingerbread people are stamped directly on, the card on the right I cut them out after stamping using the new Framelits Dies that Stampin Up has come up with (shhhhhh they're like Spellbinders, except that they come with matching stamp sets).  
I used my Stampin' Write Markers to "ice" the gingerbread and Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details for the buttons.  
Two left over pieces of ribbon finished if off. 
Hope this inspires your own creativity..

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment