Friday 14 September 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Card



Last evening I realized that my craft room needed to be cleaned up.  I refuse to get rid of stuff by giving it away, partly because I am cheap, also because if I can part with it I probably should not have bought it in the first place.  Therefore, I must use this stuff.
I came across this package of pre-printed squares that I had purchased about 3 years ago at the Creative Stitches show in Edmonton from Scrapbook Memories & More as they were doing Make & Takes with the Flower Soft product line.  I have used this product since that time, however, have still not used it for these cards, so last night was the night.
The card base is Real Red, layered with a piece of strawberry paper I found (from where? --- no clue), then a layer of Gumball Green and then the Strawberry Shortcake Recipe square.
Flower Soft of course is the whipped cream, and I used some Real Red 1/4" Stitched Gros Grain ribbon to make it look a little more "Top Drawer".
The inside has the coordinating piece of paper that comes with the recipe square so I added it to the inside.
I might have to try some of these recipes before I give these away....
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment