Tuesday 25 September 2012

Thanks Karina!!

My friend Karina attended the Stampin Up Convention in SLC this year and one of things she brought back were these Stampin Up cookie stamps!  I was the lucky recipient to win these as one of the door prizes at Coffee Talk in September.  I ordered the coordinating cookie cutters for these and this weekend I made cookies. 
I used my Most Delicious Cookies recipe for these.
I have heard that these cookies were attempted in the Southern USA, and the comments are that the recipe does not work, one Stampin Up demo credited it with the climate.
If you are going to try this recipe PLEASE READ the recipe (it is a half a block of cream cheese - about 3 1/2 ozs, not the full block), and maybe the fact that I live in Western Canada where I only need one elastic to hold my curls in place does have something to do with it, if you have to add large amounts of flour to this recipe you will lose the cream-cheese after taste to them.  Hope this helps.
I then iced in the hearts with red food glitter gel that was sitting in the cupboard!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment