Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!
I made these little treat packs for my sons class.  The number I needed to make kept going up and so by the time I was done two of his closest friends had to get their loot in plastic Halloween bags (sad face).
To make these I used orange 12 x 12 card stock, the stamped images from the Workshops On The Go Spellbound Cricut Kit, and the dimensions and ideas from this kit along with the Cricut Artiste Collection Cartridge to make the boxes and faces.  The paper is all from my stash; paper not cookie.  
Inside we filled food safe plastic bags with candy from you guessed it:  Bulk Barn!
Now off to trick or treat across the city in the snow and see friends.
Now, don't worry it's not that awful outside it's only -7 degrees Celsius and with the windchill -13 (which correlates to about 19 degrees Fahrenheit and with windchill about 9 degrees), and my dear friend made us hot chocolate before we headed out to the next stop.
 Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment