Wednesday 14 November 2012

I'm Bored

Yesterday evening while waiting for my son's school uniform pants to dry (at 2300 hours), I decided to play with my new Stampin Up toys that arrived last week.
The Winter Memories stamp set was a must for me as it reminds me of this old sled we had found in an old barn at one time, and my brother and I played on it until I think it just dissolved (or however wood matter just disappears with age).
I also loved the Woodgrain embossing folder, well, just because.
I stamped the image and colored it with my Stampin' Write markers.  I used Dazzling Details in clear and Cherry Cobbler colors because everything is better with rainbows and lollipops and unicorns and GLITTER, and finally a brad in the middle of the big bow to make it BIG.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment