Thursday 15 November 2012

Knitting in the Toyota (again/still)

I'm knitting in the Toyota (either still, or again)!
It's Thursday and of course that means my son has riding lessons.  While my son rides, I knit.  Now, I am not a bad parent for knitting in the car while he rides, I simply have to do this as I am VERY asthmatic to horses.  I have tried wearing the N 95 Respirator, however, it frightens the horses as well as the other parents who think I am contagious.
While in Canmore last week of course I went to Knit and Caboodle to look at all the pretty yarns.  Of course I took home a few, but this one in particular I thought was extra FUN.
This yarn is made by Biscotte & Cie.  It is a company based out of Quebec so of course the web page is en francais.  The laugh here is that "Mon français n'est pas très bon", and I attempted for quite some time to read the web page and even navigate the blog until my son asked my why I did not push the ENGLISH link in the upper right hand corner of the page!  DUH.....
The name of this yarn is: CUPCAKE!  See, why I love it?
I started a pair of socks with it on the way home from Canmore, however, I fell asleep between Cochrane and Red Deer, so not much was done until today.
This is a picture of my son and the ducks that gathered around him by Spring Creek.  He is such a gentle soul...
 Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment