Thursday 22 November 2012

Mmmmmmm, Candy

When I saw this fabric a few weeks back at a quilt shop in the Edmonton area I new I had to get some it.  The shop will remain nameless, because every time I go in there the staff annoy me.  Of course the obvious solution would be to stop going there, but they have the best selection of flannel in the greater Edmonton area, so, alas I do go in there (sad face here).
I made  a pillow case with the fabric.  At this time of year I sew a lot of pillowcases, because not only are they awesome gifts, they can also be used to gift wrap presents.  Therefore I feel that I am cutting down on the amount of paper that is making its way into garbage bins on Christmas morning
Now, off to to find some kind of chocolate munchie.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment