Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Deer Friends!

Merry Christmas Deer Friends!!!  I was once given "constructive feedback" that quilts suddenly just appear on my blog and that is not realistic.  Well, this quilt will prove that the quilts that just appear on my blog actually have a long journey until they arrive here.  This quilt panel was purchased at a Christmas in July 2011 sale at Lori's Country Cottage, the pattern book and some of the fabrics for this quilt were eventually purchased at Sew Divine, and the remaining fabric was ordered online through Quilting By the Bay.  This quilt was actually finished in it's entirety in the evening of Christmas Day, 2011.   I just had enough posts at that time and thought I would save this greeting quilt for today.  Merry Christmas and Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment