Monday 31 December 2012

New Person Quilt

I am currently assembling this quilt for a baby of one of my colleagues.  I try to make quilts for family and friends new babies, to welcome them into the world with the best hug possible!  A new cozy quilt made just for them.
This quilt is for a little girl, and she is going to be a fortunate little girl, as her parents are so excited about her soon arrival.
The fabric was picked up at my most unfavorite quilt shop in the Edmonton area.  The quilt shop is in a suburb just north of Edmonton, and everytime I go in there the owner and staff do something to annoy me, it always happens.
But, alas I digress.  I made this little cutie quilt up last evening, and was able to find flannel at The Sugar Pine
quilt shop that completes this quilt perfectly for a little girl who will be loved lots.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment