Thursday 17 January 2013

January Calendar Page

If you follow my blog, or know me, you will have likely figured out by now that I have commitment problems when it comes to crafting.  Now, don't get me wrong I LOVE being able to create, but I have a problem with being "loyal/faithful" to one product or means of creativity.  Hence, the reason my blog rambles all over the crafting spectrum from food to fabric, fibers of sheep to pulp (paper).
Today, I started on a product I found on another blog: Jen's Jewel Box of which she used the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month to create a calendar with the miniature images in the December set.
Now, here comes my take on this.  I of course have several different craft product used in mine version.
The base is Sahara Sand card stock layered with Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock from Stampin Up.  The designer series paper is from the Dotty for You Collection from Close to My Heart.  The button, bakers twine and ink is Stampin Up.
So, there you have it....some of the best of everything!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment