Friday 22 February 2013

Macarons


We have in Edmonton a wonderful bakery called Duchess Bake Shop.  One of their specialties is their Macarons.  These cookies are delightful, and come in so many wonderful colors and flavors.
My son decided we should make some of these, and for some reason I agreed.
After many hours of searching cook books and the internet, I was able to make these.  I should have added more purple the the batter apparently, but overall, they turned  out well, and were tasty.
Now, will I make them again?  Probably not, because to make several different flavors and colors is just more work than I want to do, and now that I know how much work these little treats are I will enjoy the Duchess ones even more!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment