Wednesday 6 February 2013

What's For Dinner????

Cake of course!!
You see, earlier in the week my son was ill at home with some sort of gastrointestinal malady.  For almost two days the poor little guy puked up everything, including his much beloved milk (which I had already switched to Lactaid).
As he was starting to feel better yesterday evening I asked him what he would like for dinner and his response was "cake with sprinkles".  
Well, since he had not eaten food in a couple of days, and this is some form of quick and easily digestible carbohydrate, I let him have cake with a glass of Lactaid for dinner.
I baked the cake and he iced and sprinkled it just the way he wanted!
Seems to have worked, it has stayed down for several hours now : )
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment